Kids Warm Hearts for Pediatric Cancer Foundation
Warm some hearts at Evan and Joshua Greenberg’s 5TH Annual Hot Cocoa Stand while they raise money to help children with cancer. Event will take place at Last Licks in Scarsdale, 1076 Wilmot Road, Scarsdale, NY 914-725-5932. The dates and times are: January 14, 3-5pm, January 15, 12-5pm and January 16 from 11am-4pm.
Sponsors include: Last Licks, Chocolations, The Peak, Party by Lisa & Company, and Bellizzi Restaurant Food*Family*Fun.
Pediatric Cancer Foundation President Cheryl Rosen embraces this event and says about the boys:
“Evan and Joshua Greenberg embody what our charity is about. These boys demonstrate that our mission to … hold the hand of a child can begin at a young age with small hands. Evan and Joshua’s energy, spirit and kindness are priceless. This cocoa stand is a success of the heart.”
Pediatric Cancer Foundation has been a leader, raising awareness and funds for childhood cancer for 40 years. As a non profit organization, PCF funds the vital work of hospitals by allocating money for treatment, patient/parent care, fellowships and research equipment in the study of pediatric cancer. The Foundation supports several hospitals in the NYC metro area and their affiliates including:
- The Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital of NewYork-Presbyterian
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- The Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York
- The Stephen D. Hassenfeld Children’s Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders at NYU Lagone Medical Center
- Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital at Westchester Medical Center