We are back by popular demand!
Invite 2 of your friends to sign up too.
More players, more excitement!
Fortnite Tournament to be held on
Saturday October 17 at 6 PM
Win a grand prize
This will be a private tournament benefiting Pediatric Cancer Foundation.
The entry fee is $25 per player. One entry per person.
Registration deadline: 11:59pm on Thursday, October 15th.
The Big Stuff
The tournament will start at 6 PM on Saturday October 17 and will go on until there is a winner.
The format will be a single game, meaning if you are eliminated from the game, you are out of the tournament.
There will be no more than 99 players per tournament.
Once we have all of the registrations in, the custom lobby code will be sent out to your email address given at registration, a day before the game starts. SO PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL A DAY BEFORE THE GAME BEGINS. Please be sure to mark firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com as safe senders so they don’t end up in your spam folder.
Registration deadline: 10:00pm on Thursday, October 15th
The Nitty Gritty
- If you are under 18 years old, we will need the cell phone # of either parent or guardian.
- If someone is disconnected from the game, they will automatically forfeit the match.
- Please keep all language PG.
- No insulting other players. Anyone engaging in name-calling or other inappropriate conduct will be immediately removed from the tournament.
- The tournament will be played using the solos game mode.
- If you share the Epic ID code with any other unregistered person, sadly, you will be automatically eliminated from the game.
Any issues or concerns can be brought to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pediatric Cancer Foundation thanks you for your registration and your support. After registering, please check your email for further instructions!
Fortnite Tournament Registration
$25 per person